What's Bakoven like?
Bakoven is notable for its seaside access. Enjoy this an upmarket neighbourhood's mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Table Mountain National Park and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. Camps Bay Beach and Table Mountain are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bakoven
Bakoven is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Bakoven
Things to see and do in and around Bakoven
What to see in Bakoven
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Bakoven:
- Kloof Street (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Sea Point Swimming Pool (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- South African Museum and Planetarium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- South African National Gallery (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bo Kaap Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)