What's Mount Hawthorn like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Mount Hawthorn. Visit places such as SCITECH Discovery Centre and Watertown Brand Outlet Centre when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Hyde Park and RAC Arena are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mount Hawthorn
Mount Hawthorn is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 7.4 mi (12 km) from Mount Hawthorn
Things to see and do in and around Mount Hawthorn
Things to see near Mount Hawthorn:
- Hyde Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- RAC Arena (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Yagan Square (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- 108 St Georges Terrace (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near Mount Hawthorn:
- SCITECH Discovery Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Watertown Brand Outlet Centre (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- His Majesty's Theatre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Jacobs Ladder (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Western Australian Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)