What's Jacobs Well like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Jacobs Well? Take time to see the sights such as Edward Corbould Reserve and Retreat No.1 Nature Refuge while you're here. Southern Moreton Bay Islands National Park and Pimpama Conservation Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Jacobs Well
Jacobs Well is located 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 31 mi (49.9 km) from Jacobs Well
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from Jacobs Well
Things to see and do in and around Jacobs Well
Things to see near Jacobs Well:
- Edward Corbould Reserve and Retreat No.1 Nature Refuge (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Southern Moreton Bay Islands National Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Pimpama Conservation Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cabbage Tree Point Conservation Park (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Woongoolba Conservation Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)