What's Castelnovate like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Castelnovate. Places to visit such as Volandia Museum of Flight and Safaripark are not far away. Castle Visconti San Vito and Castelnovate Ruins are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Castelnovate
Castelnovate is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Vizzola Ticino.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Castelnovate
- Lugano (LUG-Agno), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from Castelnovate
Things to see and do in and around Castelnovate
Things to see near Castelnovate:
- Castle Visconti San Vito (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Castelnovate Ruins (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Martiri Plaza (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Basilica di Saint Agnese (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Castelnovate:
- Volandia Museum of Flight (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Safaripark (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vizzola Ticino?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, June (average 102 mm of rainfall)