What's Bellevue like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Bellevue? Places such as Midland Gate Shopping Centre and Caversham House are just a little farther away. Sandalford Winery and SuperCars Perth are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bellevue
Bellevue is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Bellevue
Things to see and do in and around Bellevue
Things to see near Bellevue:
- Caversham House (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- North Metropolitan TAFE Midland (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Guildford Grammar School (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Swan Valley Visitor Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Gaol (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Bellevue:
- Midland Gate Shopping Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Sandalford Winery (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- SuperCars Perth (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Ugly Duckling Wines (5 mi/8 km away)
- Colonial Gaol and Taylor's Cottage (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 138 mm of rainfall)