What's Wadi Kabir like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Wadi Kabir. Places such as Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace and Muttrah Souq are just a little farther away. Muttrah Corniche and Port Sultan Qaboos are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Wadi Kabir
Wadi Kabir is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Muscat.
- Muscat (MCT-Muscat Intl.), 18 mi (29 km) from Wadi Kabir
Things to see and do in and around Wadi Kabir
Things to see near Wadi Kabir:
- Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Muttrah Corniche (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Port Sultan Qaboos (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Qantab Beach (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Marina Bandar Al Rowdha (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Wadi Kabir:
- Muttrah Souq (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- National Museum of Oman (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Bayt Al Zubair Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bait Muzna Gallery (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Sultan's Armed Forces Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Muscat?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: February, April, March, December (average 18 mm of rainfall)