Tanatawey Places, Bangkok
Located in Bangkok (Ratchadaphisek - Rama 9), Tanatawey Places is close to Central Plaza Grand Rama 9, Pratunam Market, and Suan Pakkard Palace. Also nearby are Fortune Town Mall and The Esplanade Shopping Center.
Tanatawey Places has a steam room, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel offers a restaurant. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, a grocery/convenience store, and laundry facilities.
The 140 guestrooms at Tanatawey Places include air conditioning. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800-687-236 (Australia Toll Free)from A$43
- Superior Studio Queen bed room
- Standard Studio Twin Bed room
- Standard Studio, 1 Queen Bed
- Superior Studio Twin bed room
- Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 140 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
Nearby Three Star Bangkok hotels
In the hotel
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Top Bangkok hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bangkok
- In Residence Bangkok SukhumvitFrom
"Quality of service"Mar 8, 2015
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside BangkokFrom
"We spent 4 nights here and we were looked after from check-in to check-out. Room was very comfortable but could do with a hotel amenities guide. Pool and poll bar were a great…"Mar 7, 2015
- The Siam Heritage Boutique SuitesFrom
"good"Mar 7, 2015
- Arun ResidenceFrom
"Food good but expensive. Stairs, no lift. Access difficult for vehicles. Lovely place to escape the hustle and bustle but still be right next to several attractions. Breakfast…"Mar 7, 2015
DiningPuttaraksa - Onsite restaurant.
Tanatawey Places, Bangkok’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Rollaway beds are available for THB 600 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.