Lastarria Suites, Santiago
Situated in Santiago, Lastarria Suites is close to Santa Lucia Hill, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square. Also nearby are Plaza de la Constitucion and San Cristobal Hill.
In addition to tour/ticket assistance, Lastarria Suites features laundry facilities. Onsite parking is offered for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
Lastarria Suites has 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800-687-236 (Australia Toll Free)from A$64
- Duplex, 1 King Bed
- Standard Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 20 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 2010
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Hotel LoretoFrom
"I have stayed in Dec 13 and again in Apr 15 and the quality of this hotel is the same! Flawless! They care about their guests! It is a welcoming friendly environment. The rooms…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hyatt Place Santiago/VitacuraFrom
"The hotel was good and clean however service needs to be addressed. They need to write requests down and followed up. We requested soy milk before we arrived but was not followed…"Apr 12, 2015
- Lastarria Boutique HotelFrom
"this hotel was extremely professional and accommodating. i was sick on easter sunday and they made a big effort to find a doctor who was able to see me. they were also very…"Apr 6, 2015
- Hotel Ismael 312From
"I would 150% recommend this boutique hotel. The staff are incredibly friendly and make you feel like at home. The rooms have cleanline but beautiful touches and is immaculately…"Apr 4, 2015
Lastarria Suites, Santiago’s small print
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.