The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong, Kowloon
Atop the ICC in Kowloon
Set atop the International Commerce Centre (ICC), the 7th tallest structure in the world, The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong stands within the luxurious West Kowloon enclave, affording views of Victoria Harbour. Causeway Bay is 15 minutes’ drive and The Peak is 18 minutes by car.
8 minutes to Temple St
From atmospheric markets to high-end stores, Hong Kong is known for shopping - Nathan Road’s stalls, eateries, and shops are a 10-minute drive, while Temple Street Night Market is 8 minutes by car. Symphony of Lights, best viewed from Victoria Harbour, is a 40-minute walk.
The hotel boasts 5 eateries, including Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant Tin Lung Heen and Italian restaurant Tosca. The 118th floor is home to chic bar Ozone and a swimming pool, while The Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA and 24-hour fitness center have panoramic views of Hong Kong.
WiFi, LCD TVs, Nespresso®
Rooms feature WiFi, 42-inch LCD TVs with Blu-ray players, and iPod® docking stations, and full marble bathrooms also boast LCD TVs along with separate showers and tubs. Nespresso® coffee machines and minibars are welcome touches, as are luxury bed linens and plush terry robes.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800-687-236 (Australia Toll Free)from A$649
- Premier Executive Suite - Victoria Harbour
- Club Grand Victoria Room
- Club Deluxe Room
- Club Deluxe Victoria Harbour Room
- Club Deluxe Harbour Room
- Deluxe Room (Victoria Harbour)
- Grand Victoria Harbour Room
- Deluxe Harbour Room
- Deluxe Room, View (Skyline)
- Grand Room, 1 King Bed, View (Skyline)
- Club Grand Harbour Room
- Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
- Deluxe Victoria Harbour Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 312 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 16 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Rollaway beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- Valet parking *
Nearby Five Star Kowloon hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 5 restaurants
- 6 coffee shops/cafés
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Espresso maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LCD TV
- IPod docking station
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Recently reviewed hotels in Kowloon
- Novotel Century Hong KongFrom
- City Garden HotelFrom
"Convenience"Feb 25, 2015
- Royal Plaza HotelFrom
"Our family like to stay at royal plaza hotel whenever we visit Hong Kong. The family room comes with 2 queen beds. The renovated shopping centre next door is an add-on."Feb 23, 2015
- Harbour Plaza MetropolisFrom
"Close to the quay as the name would suggest. Just a quick stroll to a number of restaurants for dinner and a short 5 min drive to the beach. We had the disabled room which was…"Feb 19, 2015
Ritz-Carlton Spa by ESPA has 11 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningTosca - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Tin Lung Heen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Cafe 103 - This café serves lunch and dinner.
The Lounge and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pastry Gems - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong, Kowloon’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs HKD 700 per day
Rollaway beds are available for HKD 880 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of HKD 328.9 for adults and HKD 218.9 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of HKD 1100 per room (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.