Encore Express, San Francisco
Conveniently near the airport, Encore Express is in San Francisco (Civic Center), close to Audium, California State Building, and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. Also nearby are Union Square and Lombard Street.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Encore Express has 18 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels and pay movies. All accommodations provide desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). All units feature microwaves and refrigerators. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1800-687-236 (Australia Toll Free)
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in a 6 Bed Dorm)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Single Bed in a 4 Bed Dorm)
- Standard Double - shared bath
- Queen Deluxe - private bath
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom (1 Single Bed in a 4 Bed Dorm)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (With Kitchen, 1 Bed in a 6 Bed Dorm)
- Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Traditional Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Queen- Shared Bath
- Double Deluxe - private bath
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM. This property allows no late check-in whatsoever. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (15 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
Nearby One Star San Francisco hotels
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
Top San Francisco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in San Francisco
- Galleria Park Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique HotelFrom
"I wish I could have stayed here longer, was at the Galleria Park Hotel for one night on a business trip, will definitely stay here again, very nicely decorated, beautiful room and…"Feb 24, 2015
- Hotel VertigoFrom
"I was on a layover heading back from Australia and New Zealand, Hotel Vertigo was a great stop on my way back to NYC with such a comfortable room and great service!"Feb 24, 2015
- Orchard HotelFrom
"Room and service were both excellent, however you cannot open the windows and therefore it's difficult to get fresh air."Feb 23, 2015
- The Westin St Francis on Union SquareFrom
"The hotel location was great for us for shopping and general sightseeing. 4 of us were staying in the 1 room so there were some concerns re the room size. As it turned out the…"Feb 23, 2015
Encore Express, San Francisco’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16.25 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.